We all face them and they can't be avoided, as hard as we may try. Setbacks are a part of our lives and we can all learn ways to handle them a little bit better. Issue 7 shares the stories of creatives and how they handled their biggest setbacks, what they learned, and how we can all be a little gentler on ourselves.
Includes stories with:
- Giselle Melendres, founder of Mad Sounds Mag
- Sarmad Iqbal, on how his childhood taught him a lifetime of productivity advice
- Sadie Solomon, founder and creator behind EmmieBean Custom Portraits
- Lou Dennig, Hollywood producer
- Tannya Bernadette , on trusting your intuition
- and how to deal with setbacks with Sarajane Case, Rod Judkins, and John Foley.
Digital PDF is available for free, just email us!
First edition print. 5.5" by 8.5" size, 32 pages of quality ideas and advice.